Beginning as the Perth Carpet Company, in 1911, on Sherbrooke Street at the Tay Canal tow path, the factory established later became Tayside Textiles, Taybank Woolen Mills, Hansen Mills, and, in 1977, Collie Mills. A fire in 1985 closed the business, and the building was later demolished

Copyright: Perth Museum. See the thumbnail page for rights usage

Photo Gallery Page     Perth Historical Society Home Page

©2012 Perth Historical Society.